Leprechaun

Want to talk about the iOS, Android, PC or other digital versions of Ascension? Do it here!

Leprechaun

Postby trappiste » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:16 pm

I saw the Leprechaun card on an offline game.
Is it temporary ? Can we play with it online ? How ?

trappiste

Playdek ID: trappiste

Re: Leprechaun

Postby Perrsun » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:53 pm

I've only ever seen the Gem-Eater Leprechaun in the app, and the plain-old Leprechaun as a physical promo card. It might be neat if it was added in a future digital promo pack, though.
Perrsun

Playdek ID: Perrsun

Postby ShadowRyou » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:04 pm

It seems to be in the App somehow though. I just noticed it today, I was able to copy the card with Spirit of the Ancients, and it granted me a Pot of Gold card that was in my deck the rest of the game. I put screenshots on Imgur depicting it in the app, in the Spirit of the Ancients Selection Screen, a zoom in upon clicking the option, a look at the Pot of Gold card in my hand, and a zoom in of the Pot of Gold while checking my deck to see if it had actually been added.

Is this actually in the game? If so, what expansion is it in? I love playing it in the physical game and would love to know how I can play it digitally consistently.

http://imgur.com/a/oBXqR

Edit: In that same game it just appeared in the center row and I managed to buy it, and through Honey Siren entering the center row I was able to add it to my hand so I'll play it next turn and report if it works. Updated the imgur link to include the image of the Leprechaun in the Center Row.

Edit 2: It seems to work properly, I played it and it allowed me to acquire a Pot of Gold card and place it into my discard with my other one (had been destroyed due to an opponent). Posting pictures to Imgur of it in my hand, being played (with the text Acquire a Pot of Gold showing up and a small window to the left showing up with the Pot of Gold, dragging it to acquire it, and finally an image of the new one sitting next to the old.
ShadowRyou

Postby swagrov » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:34 pm

Just played an offline WoS game, and yeah, the leprechaun and pot of gold are in the deck. Happy St. Patrick's Day!
swagrov

Playdek ID: swagrov

Postby Huuuze » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:28 am

swagrov wrote:Just played an offline WoS game, and yeah, the leprechaun and pot of gold are in the deck. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Beat me to it. Enjoy everyone!
Visit Ascension Fans on Facebook for all of the latest Ascension information!
Huuuze

Playdek ID: Huuuze

Postby Cliffy73 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:18 am

Cool!
Cliffy73

Playdek ID: Cliffy

Postby JTWood » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:03 pm

Just checking in to confirm if this was a Patty's Day Easter egg.

I like it!
JTWood

Postby Dactrius » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:29 pm

It's definitely automatically in online games as well. I think it's even in games which were started before the update but I haven't been paying close enough attention.
Dactrius

Playdek ID: Dactrius

Postby Perrsun » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:18 pm

Yeah, it has started appearring in a few of my games as well, now. A very nice touch.
Perrsun

Playdek ID: Perrsun

Return to Digital General Discussion