Question about Soul Gems

Have a rules question? Search past discussions or post yours here!

Question about Soul Gems

Postby JasonTime » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:27 pm

When Soul Gems are banished at the end of a player's turn, are they shuffled back to the Soul Gem Deck immediately, or placed in somewhere else until the Soul Gem Deck is exhausted?
JasonTime
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:28 pm

Re: Question about Soul Gems

Postby Huuuze » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:04 pm

They're added to the bottom of the Soul Gem deck.
Visit Ascension Fans on Facebook for all of the latest Ascension information!
User avatar
Huuuze
 
Posts: 2296
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:43 am
Playdek ID: Huuuze

Re: Question about Soul Gems

Postby JasonTime » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:37 am

Huuuze wrote:They're added to the bottom of the Soul Gem deck.


In a random order? Or in the order they were played?
JasonTime
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:28 pm

Re: Question about Soul Gems

Postby Huuuze » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:37 pm

JasonTime wrote:
Huuuze wrote:They're added to the bottom of the Soul Gem deck.


In a random order? Or in the order they were played?

A couple things here. One, Soul Gems are never banished. They're played and then put at the bottom of the Soul Gem deck when the turn is over. As for the order, it doesn't really matter since the odds of them returning to the game is very, very low. To that end, it's random.
Visit Ascension Fans on Facebook for all of the latest Ascension information!
User avatar
Huuuze
 
Posts: 2296
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:43 am
Playdek ID: Huuuze

Re: Question about Soul Gems

Postby JasonTime » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:19 pm

Huuuze wrote:
JasonTime wrote:
Huuuze wrote:They're added to the bottom of the Soul Gem deck.


In a random order? Or in the order they were played?

A couple things here. One, Soul Gems are never banished. They're played and then put at the bottom of the Soul Gem deck when the turn is over. As for the order, it doesn't really matter since the odds of them returning to the game is very, very low. To that end, it's random.


Understand! Thank you Huuuze and wish you a Happy New Year! (Hope that you’ve got a happy Xmas as well) :D
I am trying to write an overall Rulebook for Chinese fans these days and such details have to be mentioned... I think I need to read those Gamebooks again to check the diction:oops:
JasonTime
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:28 pm


Return to Rules

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests