New UI is the Actual Worst (Mobile App)

Want to talk about the iOS, Android, PC or other digital versions of Ascension? Do it here!

Re: New UI is the Actual Worst (Mobile App)

Postby LoveAlways » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:35 pm

subVert wrote:
sivartalappes wrote:Am I the only one who's forfeited/timed out games WILL NOT GO AWAY?!?!! I lost 2 games like 4 days ago... and both of them continue to appear in my active games EVERY TIME I log in!

Nope, same here.

I had the same issue and fixed it by opening the game and watching the final turn play out again (then the game ends and you can close it out).
LoveAlways

Playdek ID: LoveAlways

Postby Al Ciao » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:25 am

Are they working on any further update?

As it is, I derive no enjoyment playing this, due to the unresponsive and laggy interface :(
Al Ciao

New UI is the Actual Worst (Mobile App)

Postby Huuuze » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:01 pm

Al Ciao wrote:Are they working on any further update?

As it is, I derive no enjoyment playing this, due to the unresponsive and laggy interface :(

Yes, Playdek and Asmodee Digital are continuing to listen to your feedback. I encourage everyone to contact them directly at support@playdekgames.com and https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/asmodee-net/
Visit Ascension Fans on Facebook for all of the latest Ascension information!
Huuuze

Playdek ID: Huuuze

Postby Al Ciao » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:28 pm

Huuuze wrote:
Al Ciao wrote:Are they working on any further update?

Yes, Playdek and Asmodee Digital are continuing to listen to your feedback. I encourage everyone to contact them directly at support@playdekgames.com and https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/asmodee-net/

Thanks! Yes, I have sent them emails :) I just wasn't sure if another update was coming or not. Thank for letting me know.
Al Ciao

Postby Dactrius » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:45 pm

Sorry to ask again, but seriously, is everyone just playing without knowing who gets last turn? Or do people actually have a good enough memory (or take notes) to remember who took the first turn? Playing in a tournament without this information is crazy. A slow and lagging interface doesn't make me misplay; not knowing who has last turn does. What indicator am I missing? Why the heck would they stop having it be listed in order in the lobby?
Dactrius

Playdek ID: Dactrius

Postby Huuuze » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:08 pm

Dactrius wrote:Sorry to ask again, but seriously, is everyone just playing without knowing who gets last turn? Or do people actually have a good enough memory (or take notes) to remember who took the first turn? Playing in a tournament without this information is crazy. A slow and lagging interface doesn't make me misplay; not knowing who has last turn does. What indicator am I missing? Why the heck would they stop having it be listed in order in the lobby?

This feature has existed, albeit subtle, since the earliest versions of the app. Look for a small glowing halo around the character avatars. The one with the halo goes last.
Visit Ascension Fans on Facebook for all of the latest Ascension information!
Huuuze

Playdek ID: Huuuze

Postby Dactrius » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:07 pm

Huuuze wrote:
Dactrius wrote:Sorry to ask again, but seriously, is everyone just playing without knowing who gets last turn? Or do people actually have a good enough memory (or take notes) to remember who took the first turn? Playing in a tournament without this information is crazy. A slow and lagging interface doesn't make me misplay; not knowing who has last turn does. What indicator am I missing? Why the heck would they stop having it be listed in order in the lobby?

This feature has existed, albeit subtle, since the earliest versions of the app. Look for a small glowing halo around the character avatars. The one with the halo goes last.

Thanks. Wow that's subtle. I just looked at all my ongoing games and it's really tough to see even when I'm actively looking for it.
Dactrius

Playdek ID: Dactrius

Postby rnrfantasy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:27 am

It's.So.Bad.

And doesn't seem to be getting better. You are right. It is the Actual Worth.
rnrfantasy

Playdek ID: glacialpace

Postby sivartalappes » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:52 pm

The thing freezes and/or kicks me out of the app after ALMOST every turn!
sivartalappes

Playdek ID: sivartalappes

Postby FishHead1982 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:57 pm

Is anyone else having issues with notifications? I admit I didn't search through all this thread but from what I saw it doesn't seem to have been raised yet.

I'm on Android but I have friends with iPhones and none of us are getting notifications. We're pretty tech minded and have checked every setting in and outside the app but still nothing.
FishHead1982

Playdek ID: fishhead1982

PreviousNext

Return to Digital General Discussion